Trust us! It will be the coolest thing you do all year....
Welcome to the MUSIC CITY POLAR PLUNGE Home Page. We're looking forward to another year of Freezin' for a Reason!
Come and join hundreds of brave individuals on Saturday, February 20th 2016, and support Special Olympics Tennessee athletes by taking a chilly dip into our pool at Nissan Stadium. With a minimum of $75 in donations ($50 for students) each plunger receives the official long-sleeved Plunge t-shirt, complimentary lunch, and all bragging rights associated with such a brave endeavor.
It's easy to participate! Just follow these 3 steps:
Step 2. Begin collecting donations to support your plunge. Use the donation form or create a Personal Online Fundraising page (just think your own personal webpage...you're famous). Each plunger must raise a minimum $75 to plunge.
Step 3. Bring all offline collected donations to the Plunge on February 20th. Current online fundraising totals will be available at registration.
- Sign the waiver and release form before the event to save time at registration.
- Plunge in anything but a wet suit.
- Costumes are strongly encouraged and awarded!
- All plungers will sign a waiver of release and plungers under 18 years of age must have a parent or guardian signature.
Plunging as part of a Team?
- A team consists of at least 3 plungers and a great team name.
- Each team member must register, sign the waiver & raise the required minimum donation ($75).
- During the online registration process you will be asked to create or join a team.
- All donations raised by each team member will be added to the team total.
- A team member is also eligible for individual awards.
Donation Form Download
Create Fundraising Page Instructions
Waiver and Release Form
Nashville Polar Plunge is supported by
New this year - Chili Cook-Off!!!
We're excited to announce that this year we will be adding a Chili Cook-Off at our Polar Plunge.
Did you Say Pool?
Yes, we will be jumping into our own portable plunge pool at Nissan Stadium's parking lot. Check out the video to see what you'll be getting yourself into......literally!
Tentative Event Schedule
10a- Registraton/Check-in opens (Registration is open 90 minutes before the plunge and throughout the plunge)
11a - Chili Cook-off - People's choice opens
11:30 - The Plunge begins
- Top Individual Fundraiser
- Top Team Fundraisers
- Best Individual Costume
- Best Team Theme (Overall team concept - costume, concept, energy, entry)
2016 Plunge Incentives
Every Plunger must raise a minimum of $75 ($50 for students) and will receive the official long-sleeved Plunge t-shirt, and a complimentary lunch. Click the Buttons below to see Additional incentives!